Adria Tehnika has gained experience in over 50-year maintenance of different aircraft types (McDonnell Douglas DC-9, MD80, deHavilland DHC-7, Airbus A320 and Bombardier CRJ200/700/900/1000). Due to fleet restructuring the airline commenced third-party maintenance activities in 2002, and as the maintenance and engineering division was reorganised as a separate legal entity in 2010, called Adria Tehnika (AT). AT ia proud to have been a launch-in customer for A320 aircraft and performed first commercial flight with V2500-A1 engine in the world. We maintain A320 family aircraft type since 1989.
In 2002 Bombardier selected Adria Tehnika as first Bombardier Authorized Service Facility for CRJ100/200/700/900/1000 in Europe. During this term Adria Airways won several Bombardier awards for the highest dispatch reliability for CRJ 100/200. In 2013 Bombardier awarded AAT contract for CARE program on CRJ700/900 aircraft.
MRO of your choise
Adria Tehnika perform line and heavy base maintenance checks on world's leading OEMs on narrowbody and regional aircraft.
Our customer base comprise over 70 customers from low-cost and legacy carriers to regional airlines and leasing companies on three continents.
Since 2002 AT have performed checks, heavy maintenance checks, modifications on over 1200 aircraft of both Airbus and Bombardier.
Adria Tehnika success story is based on combination of Airline background and MRO's best practices.
The strategy for further growth is based on:
• Highest quality with short and guaranteed downtimes
• Highly motivated & qualified staff
• Competitive prices - good value for money
• Flexibility and customer taillored solutions
• Determination to achieve goals
• Innovative approach to solutions
The modern facility of 3 narrowbody hangars with supporting shops has ideal geographical location in the center of Europe, Slovenia, Ljubljana Airport (LJU), CAT3B. Daily connections with major European cities and operators are in the range of 2 (two) hours flight.
Airport open 24/7
Simplified customs clearance, EU membership
Logistic facilities and other airport services in walking distance,
EURO zone, Shengen zone
BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2002
- Sporadic third party maintenance (DC9, MD80, A320)
AFTER SEPTEMBER 2002
- BRAD first recognized service facility for CRJ100/200/700/900 in Europe
- Partnership with Air France Industries to perform A & C checks on A320 family aircraft
- New hangar opened on 23rd of June 2005 (2.100 m2)
2007 AND 2008
- Winning Bombardier awards for the highest dispatch reliability for CRJ 100/200
- Bermuda DCA approval for maintenance of Bermuda registered aircraft, mainly for Russia and CIS countries
- Establishment of the new company - Adria tehnika 100% owned by Adria Airways
- Indian CAA approval for CRJ base maintenance
- Adria Airways withdrawal from ownership structure of Adria Tehnika
- New hangar construction – PHASE II completed.