AAT offers all areas of line maintenance support at Ljubljana Airport and on request at outside stations. Line maintenance includes:
• Transit check and/or assistance;
• Daily, weekly and A-checks or any other routine and non-routine works based on Customer’s MP;
- Component replacements;
- Engines, APU, LDG replacements;
- Aircraft interior and exterior washing;
- Damage assessment on aircraft (bird strike, hard landing, etc);
- Cabin interior repairs (IFE, galleys, seats, etc)
- AOG Maintenance Control Center( MCC) is available 24/7 to help you at the airport or set up a mobile repair team to support you on other airports.
- AAT is present at following line maintenance stations Ljubljana (LJU) airport, Slovenia: AAT offer 24/7 line maintenance support at Ljubljana airport for CRJ and A320 family aircraft
AAT offers airlines suppoort with the start-up of their operation by providing line maintenance and additional service support at location, equipment, necessary consumable material.